Looking for "broken" firearms

Need or looking for something? Post here.

Looking for "broken" firearms

Postby mmgilbert » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm not crazy, just looking to start some revovation projects for the rainy season.

I'm looking for all types of firearms: Rifles, shotguns, semi-auto pistols, revolvers, antiques, and I'll pay the transfer fees.

I'm a hobby gunsmith and looking to expand my knowledge of different firearms. Antiques are my favorite but, needs to be a centerfire (other than .22s).

If it's non-functional and you don't want to put money into it... shoot me a note or call me at 916.410.7343

I'm looking for reasonable pricing based on condition. For instance: I won't pay $500 for a non-functioning 1911...

Always remember: a bad day of shooting is still better than a great day at work !-)

Michael
Michael
BallisticsMD action firearms reliability & accuracy
mmgilbert

Re: Looking for "broken" firearms

Postby farmboy55 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 am

Hi Michael, Saw your ad,,,,and at the right time. This weekend I have thinking of what to do with some guns of mine. They are all shootable
and not that bad shape "eeexxcepttt" this one thing. One I have is a Stevens single, 20ga, I'm guessing made in the 40's or 50's. His problem is that the forearm doesn't want to lock on. I ordered a part for it, but still don't know if everything is there. Also, a Mossberg 16ga, bolt action w/ 2rd mag., poly choke. Works good--could use a tune-up. Have an old Hungary military weapon, 8mmx57mm or 56mm. I know it's a oddball size. Have 2 or 3 boxes of ammo for it. It's made by Steryr
I have a Rem. Nylon66, black, not a scratch on it,,,,I mean it,,not one scratch. Maybe one box fired. Beautiful little 22.
I would like to down-size with everything. I have a bunch of re-loading equipment that I never used and would like to sell. Do you think you would be interested in any of these items?...............James
You can email me @ jimmydinks@gmail.com
farmboy55

Return to Want to Buy